هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دعوة محمد تنشط للبدن والفؤاد .. يا بخت من له بذي الدعوة عناء واجتهاد

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Dars of Salah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Muhibah Al Habib

عدد الرسائل : 14
البلد : California
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2009

Dars of  Salah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dars of Salah   Dars of  Salah Emptyالسبت مارس 21, 2009 10:03 pm

[
Bismillahi Arahmani Rahim

i want to share with all of u what we do this friday.. i get so happy and feel that ALLAH put alot of baraka:) maybe coz the book we use from tareeem[/color] I love you we feel as one of my dear sisters tell me Smile"baraka on time"and light in the knowledge ,alhamdulillah! may ALLAH let us benefit from that, ya rabb.

Dars of  Salah Dsc03215

Dars of  Salah Dsc03216

We start saying the protection suras,then Very Happy start talking about the meaning of Tahara
sunny (Ritual purity)

How ALLAh describe that he loves the one who purified themselves..and teh girls help me much ,..thinking how we can be pure from our heart and physical..i enjoy this time much..alhamdulilah
I love you also talking how is so important to be clean in fornt of the king of kings and why they want to be clean before ALLAH..and that this is the key to salah.

after they memorized one small dua "allahuma aya'alna min atawabin wa ya'alna min Al mutatahirin" ameeen
"oh ALLAH make us from those who repent often and make us from the ones that purified themselves"

and we cover the types of 7 water they can use :
1.Rain water
2.Sea and lake water
3.River water
4.well water
5.water which was originally snow
6.water which was original hail
7.spring water

the Rule study
Becomes impure if these 3 things change:
taste, smell and color

Dars of  Salah Dsc03217

Dars of  Salah Dsc03219

and with this example we finish the introduction to wudu

we bring 3 cups of water and in one cup we put perfume,in other color,and the other was pure
so the girl volunteer and explan why we cant make wudu with the ones that are not pure,so they notice the 3 examples
Like a Star @ heaven

then the fun activity comebounce hands on.... Basketball

to start decorate the area where they can pray ..we chose the idea of one of teh sisters to make a misbaha with plastiline:)! so they mold and cook ..this activitie for 2 weeks insha allah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
محبة الخير

محبة الخير

عدد الرسائل : 191
البلد : أبوظبي
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2008

Dars of  Salah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dars of Salah   Dars of  Salah Emptyالسبت مارس 21, 2009 11:33 pm

mashaAllah!! wonderful ideas as usual Cool

I enjoy it just by reading!!! how if im with you

I will come back with my comments and suggestions inshaAllah
Muhibah Al Habib

عدد الرسائل : 14
البلد : California
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2009

Dars of  Salah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dars of Salah   Dars of  Salah Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2009 11:36 am

Dars of Salah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: حلقات :: Banat Al-Ansar - California-
انتقل الى: